The Reigate Heath windmill dates back to 1753 and has now been converted to chapel with monthly services.
Reigate Heath is an ancient site. There are Bronze Age burial mounds dating back several thousand years. The Heath is a Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI) for its rare marsh plants and is known for its three species of heather. Reigate Heath is home to a golf club with ladies being full members right from its inception in 1895.
I visit this little gem of heathland regularly to monitor nature and walk my dog. It is a place I love to share with you.
- Fine Art Limited Edition photographic print by Graham Saxby
- Holographically Certificated Limited Edition number
- Carbon Neutral printing by theprintspace in London and Dusseldorf
- Giclée printing on Hahnemühle Photo Rag Fine Art paper
- Available in four sizes and prices
- Sample mock-ups show how great it could look in your home or office
- Shipped free to the UK and Germany and within 3 - 5 business days
- Fast and friendly customer care