I do enjoy photography with like-minded people and visiting the Myakka State reserve in Florida, USA was no exception.
This photograph was taken looking west across Lake Myakka. I had spent the day photographing Alligators, Osprey, Bald Eagle and Egrets. The striking yellow-orange of the sunset just made a perfect end to the day. The black silhouette of the trees reminding me of lacework.
- Fine Art photographic print by Graham Saxby
- Holographically Certificated Limited Edition number
- Carbon Neutral printing by theprintspace in London and Dusseldorf
- Giclée printing on Hahnemühle Photo Rag Fine Art paper
- Available in four sizes and prices
- Sample mock-ups show how great it could look in your home or office
- Shipped free to the UK and Germany and within 3 - 5 business days
- Fast and friendly customer care