This landscape format (horizontal) colour print of an Anhinga (Anhinga anhinga) was captured by Graham in the swamps of Florida whilst on a photography trip.
The Anhinga swims to catch its prey using its long sharp beak to spear fish and some small crustaceans and invertebrates. They swim slowly through the vegetation, relying on surprise. When swimming often only its head or bill is seen above the surface of the water. Out of the water they fly well skilfully using the thermals. Their feathers become wet when swimming and Ahingas can often be seen standing with wings outstretched in the sun to dry them.
- Fine Art Limited Edition photographic print by Graham Saxby
- Holographically Certificated Limited Edition number
- Carbon Neutral printing by theprintspace in London and Dusseldorf
- Giclée printing on Hahnemühle Photo Rag Fine Art paper
- Available in four sizes and prices
- Sample mock-ups show how great it could look in your home or office
- Shipped free to the UK and Germany and within 3 - 5 business days
- Fast and friendly customer care